28/03/2012

Chou C(s)hoes






We've all seen and heard a lot about Louis Vuitton's S/S 2012 collection including these beautiful pastel, metal caped and detailed pumps. Not only that they must be incredibly uncomfortable for our feet (looking at first picture), they also make our bank accounts feel uncomfortable with their steep prices.
Here are some alternatives that will make your wallets as well as your feet feel more comfortable. Trust me, I tried each of these models on- though I would not buy them: Pastel + Pointy = Making my actually pretty small feet look gigantic - and I recommend the Stuart Weitzman pair for a comfortable wear AND price.

 Both Stuart Weitzman: 365 USD



And then there is the even cheaper but still very nicely looking BUT less comfortable versions by ZARA.

Both ZARA: 79 USD


No comments:

Post a Comment